Nearest international airports:
• Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol), the Netherlands, 120 km.
From Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol) trains leave every 10-15 minutes for Amsterdan Central Station or Duivendrecht station, where there are connecting trains to Nijmegen (via Utrecht-Arnhem).
• Dusseldorf Airport, Germany, 120 km.
• Brussels Airport (Zaventem), Belgium 200 km.
Nijmegen is easily accessible by train from all major cities in the Netherlands. From Nijmegen Central Station take the next exit at Station Nijmegen Dukenburg, from which it is only a few minutes walk to MercaChem. For further train information and planning, use www.ns.nl.
• Coming from Amsterdam/Utrecht along the A2, take the A12 in the direction of Arnhem. At the intersection of the A50, follow signs Nijmegen (A50), then take the A73 to Nijmegen.
• Coming from Rotterdam along the A15, take the A50 in the direction of Nijmegen. At the intersection of the A73, follow signs Nijmegen.
• Coming from Eindhoven/'s Hertogenbosch along the A2, take the A50 in the direction Oss/Nijmegen. At the intersection of the A326, follow signs Nijmegen.
• Coming from the south (Belgium), the Paris-Brussels-Antwerp-Breda motorway leads to Nijmegen via 's Hertogenbosch (see above).
• Coming from Oberhausen (A3) - Arnhem (A12), take the A325 in the direction of Nijmegen.
• Coming from the north and east (Germany), the motorway A57/E31 (Krefeld- Nijmegen) leads to Nijmegen. At the border follow your route via the A73 to Nijmegen.